10:37

Nostalgia - Parrys

The very next topic which I want to write on is my reminiscence with parrys corner in Chennai.

Since my childhood till standard six, I was residing in parrys. I studied in a school situated at the Parrys corner. Later, I moved to ambattur and as years passed by, I lost touch with this place. Once again after my graduation, I was back to the place for my three years of internship, a herculean part of the training curriculum. Years rolled by and the internship period is about to end in a month’s time, which suddenly instigates me to think of this place.

To cite one vital thing that took place. There is a church annexed to the school, the school and church share the same premises and most of the students play there. On one evening I met the father of the church, who asked me what I wish, I innocently told him that “I want to get second rank”.

I don’t know how powerful his blessings are? He smiled and said God bless you. But what followed after was that in most of my ventures, I turned up second. In a way it’s nice that second position out of a big group. It’s pretty bad when you turn up second in a race like the gulab jamun advertisement, where the boy claims that he came second in the race and the participants were two.

So it’s important to dream big and wish big… So now I wish that company will come and recruit me at my home…. hehehe

3 comments:

Karthik P said...

machi, read the blog da..nice way to start da...
main thing abt writing these tings are to continue with this work..keep it up buddy!!!

Sneha said...

nice one welcome to the Bloggers World........
Keep up the good work (hehehe......

Ashok said...

Hey dear... 'Dream s real'- Source: Inception

Parrys reminds me oly of pani puris, papads, palkhoas and panner butter masalas;)

Post a Comment